Apollo Tyres has introduced EnduTrax and EnduMaxx lines of tyres specially designed for the Industrial, Construction and pick-up trucks in India. As per company estimates it is growing at a much faster pace than any other segments.
Designed and developed at the company’s Global R&D Centre, to suit the severe operational conditions and high terrain requirements, the EnduMaxx LT tyres have been tested extensively for more than a year before being introduced.
Commenting on the launch of the EnduTrax series, Mr Ashish Tandon, General Manager, Federal Trading Company (FTC) Owned by AlShaya AlSagar has said, “We are the pioneers in the automobile industry and the related products in Kuwait market, with a cross-functional team from Apollo’s R&D, highly Professional sales and service team from FTC has identified the gaps, helped in developing the new product to conquer the unfriendly weather and the tough working conditions to fulfill Kuwait market requirements.”
Mr. Biju Nair, Divisional Manager in FTC also added, “We are quite confident in gaining the leadership of Industrial, Construction and Light Truck tires segments in the Kuwait market with the newly introduced design and the 2Year warranty against any manufacturer defects for the Apollo Tyres.”
The company has adopted a 360-degree approach covering various aspects of tyre construction, design, process and compound in the making of Apollo tyres. They have been designed for superior durability, mileage and fuel efficiency, which are the primary requirements in this segment of vehicles. The company has adopted new technologies like:
- Tension optimised contour ply with robust belt package, which helps in higher uptime and low heat built-up
- Improved process technology for increased durability and less fuel consumption
- Reinforced defence against failure in the bead area with added flipper protection
- New tread cap compound for improved tread mileage, cut and chip resistance and cooler running
- Equipped with notches which provides better grip and traction in all seasons
- Stiffened blocks help in good cornering and steering capabilities, in addition to resisting uneven wear
For more info about the New pattern and Apollo tires, do not hesitate to ask FTC team 69011456 / 69012127.